Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Jonathans first road trip...

And we went to



Saskachewan!!! Jeff had to go to Regina for 2 calls on Monday, so we packed up the little guy and headed to Grandma Bettys (Jeffs moms) house in Saskatoon...babies sure do need alot of "stuff" to keep them going for 3 days...we had the bassenet for him to sleep in, the swing so we didnt have to hold him the entire time (although Grandma was very okay with that...ha ha) and his suitcase full of sleepers...you never can guess how many he will go through...it seems I do laundry every other day)



And then we wnt to visit Brian and Marie and Keisha...Brian and Jeff have been friends FOREVER...Keisha wasnt too sure about holding a little baby at first, but she did great...and her Mom quickly told her that she couldnt have one of her own...lots of chuckles...


And then we came home...



Jonathans first round trip...nothing wrong with that...We are hoping to go to Edmonton for a few days in the middle of next week...Jeff has to see another business and we might as well make it a family affair...besides, my schedule is kinda open for a while...and I could use a vacation from my hioliday as Jeff likes to call it...

Nannie i think there are enoght pics on this posting to keep you busy for a while!!!
(thats sass)

H

4 comments:

Alberta said...

Well, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with those few pics!!!! Now that's SASS!

Sure would have been nice to get a three generation pic with Grandma Betty!!!

And is that baby acne I see on Jonathan's cheeks...pout pout!

Glad you had a good trip and love the photos!

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE baby! Glad the first road trip went well, take care!
Krista.

Lesley said...

Love the red and white penguin sleeper!
Good thing you took pictures to memorialize Jonathan's first road trip. Does he have a baby book yet?

Lucie & Co. said...

What a cutie, those eyes just melt your heart! I can't believe I haven't met the little guy in person yet. I'll have to remedy that situation. Or maybe you could call me next time you're in Calgary?