Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Its been a while....

I know...but I have been having way to much fun on facebook...I have 3 games of scrabbalous with Mom and Dad and Jeff going...and you can post pics and videos and stuff...

But I will write a little something for all the non-facebookers out there...Les...just kidding!

Well...where do I start???

I am on mat leave until Nov 2007...and I got a phone call out of the bolue from The Bay...they are looking for workers and they found me and wanted to set up an interview...ok...so I went and talked with the Lady and she said she could match waht MWWH was paying me, but she would talk to her HR dept and see about getting me MORE!!! and its for the mens shoe dept, sales only! (I am going back to industrial land when-if I return to MWWH...which is work boots, mens and ladies shoes...and work clothes)...no stocking, no re-arranging for events, no inventory counting! hmmmm...I am playing phone tag with Lady to see what she can offer...Im thinking I might stay at MWWH...it will be holiday season, back to work, the schedule at MWWH is better (cause I said that I can only work 1 week-end a month...and have to work day shift Wed, Thur, Fri because of daycare...thanks Les)...but if the throws an OBSENE amount of money at me....maybe...

We are packing up tomorrow morning and heading to Mom and Dad's house...Jeff has appointments in EDM Thur afternoon and Fri...so I figured that its just as easy to thrown me and the babe in the back on his way...

Get the house baby-proofed Nannie...Jonathan is a BUSY little man!

I will get some new pics at Nannies house...so I will stick them on here when we get up north.

1 comment:

New MrsIngram said...

Good to hear everyone is doing well, but shouldn't we be getting wedding plan updates?