Friday, February 09, 2007

Jonathans first trip to Edmonton!!!




Well, we are here and the weather is cold and kinda gloomy...Jonathan did good travelling last night...we left at 2pm and got to Mom and Dads at supper time...Dad was following us from his office...and babe slept the entire trip...yeah!!




Mom took me and Jonathan shopping this morning and tested out the stroller and car seat for herself...super easy...lucky for us...




Here are a few pics from this afternoon...Jonathan was playing on the floor with my old toys from forever ago...not bad for 30-ish...




H




7 comments:

MelComeau said...

Awww, he's such a cutie! I love when pics are posted!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cute baby, and he looks so happy.
Keep posting the pics, we love them.
Auntie Anne

Lucie & Co. said...

I hope your trip home was not too unpleasant with the snow we've been having today. I'll be phoning you to arrange a visit.

New MrsIngram said...

You can never post too many baby pics, keep em coming.

Lesley said...

I love any pics of Jonathan! Looks like you and Mom were playing with your creative side when taking pictures this weekend.
BTW, how was your family photo shoot?

Jen, Paul and Daisy said...

I love the pics! Thanks for sharing!

Some old toys are better than the new ones. I think they used to be made better, stronger. I remember the ones from the pics....oohh I am dating myself now...lol.

I still have all my Barbies from when I was a kid. I've got a few toys from when I was young but no baby toys. Oh well. Remember the old little fisher price telephones that you could pull along and the eyes would go up and down? Sorry, I am rambling on now.

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

no worries Jen...did I mention that there is a phone on the shelves of the "kids" room? **smiles** I was surprised to see the sesame street club house or the fisher price hospital...apparently joey and alex like playing with them.

H