Thursday, April 19, 2007

Its been a long time....




Sorry about being "away" but I am totally addicted to facebook...I have found lots of friends from school and from living on base and from when I worked at the internet pharmacy...crazy how small the world wide web really is...Im looking forward to Auntie Brenda joining up as well...Its really easy to get around and do stuff...I think thats what makes it so addictive...


Anyways...Jeff is in Winnipeg as we speak...and it was 17 degress there today...here...well, its been snowing the past two dats...just look at Moms pics if you dont believe me...


Im thinking that Jonathan is just about ready to roll...he will roll over to one side, but cant quite figure out how to get the rest of the way over...we were practising for a bit tonight...Jeff will be sad if Jonathan does something cute while he is away...But if he does, I wont tell Jeff and I'll act surprised...maybe...
These are the family poics we had done at Wally World...I think they turned out okay...
Hopefully everyone is having a good week...I know I am looking forward to the weekend cause that means Jeff is almost home...He is back Wednesday...and then we are all off to Edmonton for the weekend for another trade show...


2 comments:

Alberta said...

You & your sister used to do 'cute' things when Dad was away....I really think he knew we were tricking him but he played along like a good Daddy should!

Will let you know if you should bring your winter coats when you visit!

sam said...

VERY NICE FAMILY PICTURES.. THE ONE WITH YOUR MOM AND DAD IS A VERY NICE.. jONATHAN IS GREATING SO BIG. cAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM SOMETIME SOON. TAKE CARE