Sunday, April 29, 2007

Weekend get-away








Hey all...We went to see Mom and Dad this weekend...Jeff did work at the trade show (and wheeled and dealed
sopme cool stuff in exchange for staplers) and me and Jonathan went shopping at Toys R Us (see his new chair??? From Nannie and papa) and went for a walk (he fell asleep before we got to the playground)...And best of all.....Jonathan had the biggest belly laugh Sat night at the supper table...it was soooo funny listenning to him laugh at jeff for a good 4 or 5 mins...Mom and Dad are gonna drop off me and Jonathan at the trade show cause Daddy Jeff was talking about his best bud to EVERYONE so we gotta show him off...and then we are all going to Harveys for burgers...and PICKLES!!!!

4 comments:

Alberta said...

It was a wonderful visit...the next time, plan it so the is NO WORK to be done, but play time for all, okay? OKAY!

Lesley said...

Lovin' the Bumbo! Is that a glimmer of a tooth in the first pic?
Will have to catch up Monday/Tuesday-ish to compare weekends!

New MrsIngram said...

I love my Bumbo .. I don't have that new tray attachement yet, must run out and get that! Love the new pics of the babe.

Nat said...

Oh my, he is the sweetest baby ever, Heather. They grow up pretty fast, don't they? Now he's all smiley, I bet you love it.